WHY KNOTS





The mind says 'why?'.
Why am I trying so hard?
Why am I still alone?
Why is my career not as it should be?
Why are my finances not stable?
Why have I not awakened yet?
Why am I not healed yet?
Why am I not arrived yet?
Why am I not experiencing 
the love and support I need?
Why do I feel trapped?
Why am I not getting it?
Why am I not happy yet?
Why am I not thriving?

Why is my life not like everyone else's?
Why am I in a rut and going round in circles?
Why is my life not as I want it to be?
Why can’t I fix things to the way I want them?
Why can’t I seem to change?
Why, Why, Why,?
 The list is endless and will indeed never end. 

Why am I here? 
Now, this is helpful. 
Looking around you, 
can anybody actually truly know why they are here?

Perhaps the most kind, the most powerful why is 
Why Not? 

Why Not has the power to tumble the walls of future fear
 and the conditioned responses of the past. 
Why Not can shatter the grip hold the other whys have on you. 

Trust that life is benevolent and full of love,
 even when a hail storm of why’s fall upon your shoulders. 

Why Not, Why Not, Why Not?




Comments