WONDERSTRUCK WITH LOVE



What happens when my lover pushes me away or retracts his energy?

Stay here

Where do I turn when the gremlins from my past keep knocking at my door and pull my tail?

Stay here

What do I do when I feel alone, misunderstood and afraid of the future?

Stay here

What do I do when I fear I may leave or be left by the one I love?

Stay here

What do I do when the world and my life feels like it is spinning out of control and I need assurance?

Stay Here

What do I do when trouble comes and there is friction?

Stay here

What do I do when I think I’ve made a mistake?

Stay here.

How do I show the one I love that I truly love them?

Stay Here.

Stay Here

Stay Here.

Stay Perfectly Still.

And the dragonfly wings of your fragility, your vulnerability, 
and your perfect imperfections,
they will dance in the winds of emptiness.
And there will be a deepening of your love.
One that you recognize yet may never have seen before.

Love will keep doing itself stronger and you will find yourself 
walking through many doors
you never knew existed.
And you will be breathless that love could be like…this?
Filled with so much marvel and awe.
So many exotic fruits and exquisite flowers flourish 
only in the garden of now.


I Stay Here and I am wonderstruck with love.

Comments